Benefits of becoming a Chamber Member:
- Exclusive Chamber benefits include "value-added" enhancements of health insurance policies; fuel price protection; discounts on office supplies; and discounts on telecom services.
- Opportunities to offer Member-to-member discounts through the website, e-Blast and newsletter.
Marketing and promotional opportunities:
- Business Directory listing on Chamber web site with link to member’s web site.
- Referrals in response to inquiries on available businesses and services. Our policy is to refer only Chamber members.
- Member advertising, at nominal rates, in monthly newsletter and web site.
- Member business news and events published in Chamber newsletter and through e-blast.
- Sponsorship opportunities at fund raising and other events throughout the year.
Networking and Education, Tourism Promotion:
- Monthly "Business After Hours" – informal contact with fellow members; refreshments provided by Host Chamber members. New member introductions with opportunity to spotlight their businesses.
- Business events are held with the purpose of hearing a guest speaker, getting to know other Members in a relaxed atmosphere and 'power' networking.
- The Chamber responds to numerous tourism inquiries about local events, places to visit, accommodations, restaurants, etc., distributing brochures and other information; as well as referring questions to the Gloucester County Tourism Department.
Chamber Membership Levels
The Real Value of Joining a Local Chamber of Commerce
"This study, commissioned by the American Chamber of Commerce Executives with support from Small Business Network, Inc., is designed to do just that: determine the real value to companies in terms of consumer outcomes of joining and being active in their local chamber of commerce. Do consumers really support businesses because they are chamber members?"